As southeast Bavaria’s most successful business and investment location, Burghausen offers business start-ups excellent future perspectives and the figures speak for themselves: between 2005 and 2018, the number of businesses rose from around 1,300 to over 1,500.
For a successful start in Burghausen
The road to starting your business places various demands on you. A good idea and lots of enthusiasm are not sufficient to make a good entrepreneur. Your personal, specialist and business skills and your finances need to be in order. Prepare yourself and your company methodically and systematically and work with a well thought-out business plan.
The advice and support of WiföG for successfully building up a company are at the core of your business start-up in Burghausen. Your success prospects are improved if you make use of the wide range of start-up aid for budding entrepreneurs.
- Flexible production, office and storage space on favourable terms
- Independent, neutral and professional advice and support
- Wide range of services to help business start-ups
- Young entrepreneurs benefit from WiföG's highly integrated network
- Establishment of contact with other companies in the Burghausen business region
- Contact with universities in the region
- Contact with institutions and experts
We provide information about:
- funding prerequisites
- other financial support opportunities
Let us work out together what kind of funding is possible for your business! We will help you to deal with the formalities and guarantee you straightforward handling.
Guidelines on granting subsidy loans to business start-ups on our „Downloads“ service page (German only)