With a total area of over two hectares, Gewerbehof Nord is laid out as an attractive site for the business settlement of small and medium-sized manual trade and industrial enterprises on the northern fringes of Burghausen.
Specialised companies spanning diverse sectors for industrial and private requirements
The site is centrally located with optimum town centre connections without driving through residential areas, and is right next to the large industrial locations of Wacker Chemie and the OMV refinery.
Fully developed and with an ideal geomorphology, the business park is divided into two areas: the southwest area and the northeast area.
This location appeals by virtue of the many specialised companies spanning diverse sectors for industrial and private requirements located here and ranging from large transport and bus companies, electrical engineering and machine manufacturers to petrol stations, car dealers, supermarkets and DIY stores.
- Surface area: 21,200 m²
- Vacant space: 1,707 m²
- Land-development plan category: G (commercial development zone)
- Land-use plan category: G (commercial development zone)
- Ownership category: Private and communal
- Purchase price: Leasehold settlement by arrangement
- Development costs: By arrangement
- A94 Marktl motorway junction: 9 km
- A8 Traunstein-Siegsdorf motorway junction: 50 km
- Container terminal station: 2 km
- Munich-Erding airport: 100 km
- Salzburg airport: 50 km