Growth and expansion space for the future of the Burghausen industrial location is situated in the northern industrial estate and the directly adjacent industrial estate “Unterer Sulzbogen” in the Soldatenmais district of the neighbouring municipality of Haiming.
Area for production extensions and new settlements
The expansion of the chemical and refinery enterprises located in Burghausen and the settlement of the associated service providers put the onus on Burghausen Town Council to develop growth and expansion space for the future as part of a master plan – the northern industrial estate with the neighbouring Haiming industrial estate “Unterer Sulzbogen”.
In addition to the planned expansions of the space adjacent to the container terminal business park, the northern industrial estate/Unterer Sulzbogen has reserve industrial space for increased production of chemical and refinery companies. However, the northern industrial estate/Unterer Sulzbogen is also an ideal settlement location for manufacturing companies in other sectors and industrial service providers that can use the synergies with the neighbouring chemical and refinery plants and the container terminal.
- Office units lo let in the former OMV administrative building via Wirtschaftsbeteiligungsgesellschaft Burghausen (WiBG)
- Close to supra-regional transit routes via the B20/A94 (Marktl)
- Logistical benefits from the expanding container terminal
- Large distance from residential areas
- Availability of natural vegetation zones
- Natural topographical distance zones from nearest settlements
- Networking of existing industrial plants and infrastructure facilities
- Good quality of building land (grit) and no ground water close to fields
- A94 Marktl motorway junction: 7 km
- A8 Traunstein-Siegsdorf motorway junction: 50 km
- Container terminal station: 2 km
- Munich-Erding airport: 100 km
- Salzburg airport: 50 km