Since it was opened in the early 2000s, Lindach business park, situated on the south western outskirts of Burghausen new town, has become one of the top settlement zones of the Burghausen economic area.
Thanks to its convenient transport links and proximity to the large industrial enterprises in the northeast of the town - five minutes away by car - the business park already houses a wide range of innovative service, production, research, trade and commercial enterprises. The dynamic development is shaped by the actually 58 mainly small and medium-sized companies.
- Surface area: 41 ha
- Vacant space: Approx. 1.2 ha
- Land-development plan category: G (commercial development zone)
- Land-use plan category: G (commercial development zone)
- Ownership category: Private and communal
- Purchase price: €25.56/m²
- Development costs: By arrangement
- A94 Marktl motorway junction: 10 km
- A8 Traunstein-Siegsdorf motorway junction: 50 km
- Container terminal station: 3 km
- Munich-Erding airport: 100 km
- Salzburg airport: 50 km
Free location advice & funding opportunities