The newest business park in the business location, Burghausen container terminal, is situated right next to the B20 trunk road in the area of the northern industrial estate.
The logistics and service centre in Burghausen
As a logistics and service centre, 23 ha of settlement space is available here right next to the terminal for combined transport (KTB Burghausen), opened in 2014, on a total surface area of around 39.1 ha.
In the immediate vicinity are the biggest industrial sites in the Bavarian chemical triangle: Wacker Chemie AG, Siltronic AG, the OMV Deutschland GmbH refinery and Borealis Polymere GmbH.
The terminal for combined transport ensures connections between the container terminal and the European intermodal and rail network. The junction to the A94 motorway towards Munich and Passau is just 8 km away.
- Location: Right next to the B20 in the area of Burghausen’s northern industrial estate
- Surface area: Total container terminal surface area approx. 39.1 ha
- Vacant space: Approx. 23 ha
- Land-development plan category: GI (industrial estate)
- Land-use plan category: GI (industrial estate)
- Ownership category: Private and communal. Permissibility standard: not specified. Plot: not specified
- Purchase price/rent: By arrangement
- Development costs: By arrangement
- Website KombiTerminal Burghausen GmbH
- A94 Marktl motorway junction: 8 km
- A8 Traunstein-Siegsdorf motorway junction: 54 km
- Munich airport: 98 km
- Salzburg airport: 60 km
First settlement: 60,000 m² logistics centre of GREIWING logistics
GREIWING logistics for you GmbH, an international specialist in all-round silo logistics solutions, invested €33 million in its new logistics centre in the container terminal business park, the first major settlement in the business park.
The GREIWING facility commenced operations in March 2019. On a 60,000 m² site, there are 37,000 pallet bays in the mobile and narrow-aisle rack as well as a high silo facility with 24 containers, each with a capacity of 355 cubic metres.